- 01/2014 - present
- Consulting; available for freelance/contract software development. Specializations include test management, iPhone + Android development, server-side and high-performance networking (including P2P).
- 08/2010 - 10/2015
- Co-founder & CTO of spriteCloud B.V., Leiden, The Netherlands. They offer consultancy around the software development lifecycle, including test/release management, training and testing.
- 07/2009 - 06/2011
- Consulting mostly centered around Android and iPhone app development.
- 01/2007 - 07/2009
- Senior P2P Software Engineer at Joost
Co-developer of the on-demand and live peer-to-peer video
streaming layers that powered
Joost's broadcast of March Madness 2008, amongst
- 12/2005 - 12/2006
- Software Architect at Astaro
- 11/2002 - 11/2005
- Software Developer at WEB.DE / United Internet
- 12/2000 - 06/2002
- Software Developer at Sevenval
I'm a gun
developer for hire. For further career details and contact
information, please refer to my LinkedIn, GitHub, XING, Google+ or
profile. Or just send an email to
84E5 D31D B701 E84A 7DCC BBBA DA01 242B 3660 33F9
7FDA BC31 3AA2 8928 FF76 AF0B 9DCB DA06 76F4 54E0
- Make cross-platform test automation a little easier.
- Prance provides parsers for Swagger/OpenAPI 2.0 API specifications in Python.
- Projects on Rubygems
- Most Ruby projects are test automation related.
- Ubuntu PPA
- Native projects are published in this Ubuntu PPA:
- meta - C++ Metaprogramming Primivites and Pattern Implementations
- twine - Twine is a very small threading library for C++
Copyright © 2009 - 2017 Jens Finkhäuser. Some rights reserved.
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Germany License